Insurance and Financial Policy
Please read through our Insurance and Financial Policy carefully.
- We will file your commercial dental insurance claim for you. Most often, commercial dental insurance is offered through your employer, or it may also be purchased through the Marketplace.
- We are only In-Network with Delta Dental Premier.
- If you have any other commercial dental insurance that allows both “in-and-out” of network benefits, you may have some benefits available here. Check with your insurance company to see if you can have both “in-and-out” of network benefits available.
- Please bring your dental insurance card with you on your visit, and let us know if anything has changed.
- We do our best to estimate the amount you will owe after your insurance pays. This estimate is due at the time of service.
- Once your insurance processes your claim, we will send you a statement for any remaining balance. Your prompt payment is very much appreciated. For your convenience, we accept cash, check, most major credit cards and CareCredit® financing for those who qualify.
- We do not accept Medicaid, or any of the Medicaid Managed Care plans, such as Caresource, Buckeye, Molina, or United Healthcare Community Plan. We do not accept Medicare. Please contact those insurance companies directly to find a list of dentists in their network.
- We do not bill medical insurance or workers compensation.
- If you do not have dental insurance, your payment is due in full on the date of service.
Please remember that you are fully responsible for all fees charged by our office, regardless of what insurance pays. If you have any questions about our Insurance and Financial Policy, please contact our office via phone or text at 614-866-5518, or via email at email@example.com.